Launched by the Education Department of Zhejiang Province and Zhejiang University of Finance and Economics in 1985, the Collected Essays on Finance and Economics (CEFE) is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal on economics. Issued monthly and distributed worldwide, the journal covers a wide range of disciplines including public finance and taxation, accounting, finance and investment, business, industrial economics, international trade, and economic theory. With constant progress since its founding, CEFE has been included into many famous databases like the Chinese Social Sciences Citation Index (CSSCI) program and treated as one of the leading economic journals founded by Chinese universities.
CEFE aims to provide a forum for discussion of economics to scholars (especially to young scholars), focus on pioneering articles in each discipline, and present in-depth exploration of China's policy practice. Inspired by these aims, the journal puts special emphasis on both economic theory and its application, follows close attention to substantive new researches, and gives great welcome to significant researches on China's economy.
- Center for Economic Behavior and Decision
- Institute for Government Regulation and Public Policy
- Institute for Legislation and the Rule of Law in Local Government of Zhejiang Province
- Center for Financial Innovation and Inclusive Finance
- Center for Government Regulation of Urban Public Utilities
- Center for Data Sciences and Big Data Analysis
- Institute for Kazakhstan Economics and Social Studies